[Gta04-owner] Replicant UI starting on GTA04

PaulK paulk at paulk.fr
Mon Apr 16 16:49:11 CEST 2012

After spending the last few weeks trying to get GTA04 kernel to work
with Android parts, along with fixing Android software which didn't seem
to stop crashing, I finally got Android UI to start on GTA04.

It is still full of bugs, sort of too slow, but it somehow looks
promising. The biggest part of the work isn't over yet and we still have
a lot of components to write/adapt, but this a first step.

I attached a picture of Replicant lockscreen on GTA04, just to show you
how nice it looks.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us