[Gta04-owner] Rfkill devices needed before suspend?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Apr 7 17:36:40 CEST 2012

At some point Neil Brown wrote:

> The only times I have seen it happen repeatedly is when the GPS is still on
> and so repeatedly generating wakeup events.
> Have you checked that GPS is definitely off when this happens?

Hi,
you are right - it was really GPS. Now it happened again. I checked /dev/ttyO1
and NMEA was there.

So i did:

	echo 0 >/sys/devices/virtual/gpio/gpio145/value
	echo 1 >/sys/devices/virtual/gpio/gpio145/value

and i could suspend again.

Interesting is that the GPS must have somehow turned on automatically. I am
quite sure i didnt do anything gps related. I am sometimes doing "rfkill block
gps" but never unblock it.

Regards

Radek