[Gta04-owner] GTA04A4 Group Tour - next steps

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 4 16:10:34 CEST 2012

On Wednesday, April 04, 2012 02:09:42 PM NeilBrown wrote:

> To make an app shop work you would really need to choose one platform.
> Would that be qtmoko? or FSO? or KDE plama? Android?

I'd mix them all together ;-) Maybe adding some filter for distro specific.

It would be nice if distros could provide easy way how to install these apps
from shop - e.g. one click in browser.

> However having a 'store' where people could show-off their apps and others
> could vote and comment might be of some value.

I like this idea. It would be nice we had central place where you can find
every possible application for GTA04. Something like opkg.org was.

I personally don't like paying for applications. Giving donations is IMO
better. E.g. Indie Huble Bundle's are successful example how it can work.

Or at least make it optional so that application developer can choose if he
wants pay and download, or download and later receive donations.

Regards

Radek