[Gta04-owner] GTA04A4 Group Tour - next steps

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Wed Apr 4 14:45:49 CEST 2012

> That is indeed a good idea. The operation of that "Store" or let's call
it simply "App Index"
> could work as an intermediary or trustee for such payments/donations so
that such information
> is kept secret (only the source code should be free).
>
> Well, to me it appears quite simple. We have to set up such an index and
> applications can be added by developery. They can choose if they would
like to
> see it for free or ask for donations.

Just to be precise:
I choosed the word "donate" in order to express that first you'll get the
data and *after* they made you lucky you spend money. This is the
difference to "sale", where you have to pay first. So the option I meant
was not to "ask for donations". The option should be to "give a chance for
donations".

So developers put their data into this intermediary and are free to choose
if they also put bank details into it, these of course not accessible to
others than the trustee.

The little difference is that it shouldn't look like "begging" for
donations if a developer does not explicitly ask for such ones but also
simply doesn't want to refuse to get some...

  Sven