[Gta04-owner] gta04 board can boot only outside freerunner case

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Apr 2 09:02:29 CEST 2012

Am 02.04.2012 um 08:43 schrieb Belisko Marek:

> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Christoph Mair
> <christoph.mair at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Belisko Marek <marek.belisko at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> MMC: block number 0x1 exceeds max(0x0)
>>
>> This could indicate that the SD card is somehow broken. Did you try to
>> delete everything and create partitions and filesystems from scratch?
>> Or if possible use a second SD card?
> I have tested this with 2 different uSD cards and result is same.

Can you try to erase the environment and/or NAND?

(System Manual section 8.6.1)

And another potential issue: it may not be the SD card that is broken but
the writing process. I recently identified an external card reader
from the same brand as the SD card that was/is not compatible
to Linux. And it failed by writing bad data - but no error message.