[Gta04-owner] GTA04 Boot speed comparison

Butrus Damaskus butrus.butrus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:51:52 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> Am 21.09.2011 um 19:15 schrieb Butrus Damaskus:
>
>> BTW, another crazy question: did someone think about integrating a PMR
>> Walkie-Talkie with GTA04?
>> If I understand it well, there is one more i2s line left, no?
>
> No, not yet. Good idea!
>
> Are there small pre-certified modules with digital interface?

Hm, coudn't find anything (only the baseband processor on SOC like
http://blog.epn-online.com/rfwirelessblog/2011/08/cutting-the-cost-of-pmr-with-dual-mode-baseband-system-in-chip.html
but whether it's missing the RF part), but I'm totall layman...

(If I understand it well, there are some modules intended for licenced
walkie-talkies / HAM which have the RF already integrated and only
antenna + switch is needed, see
http://www.rdamicro.com/english/Product_view.asp?id=130  and
http://www.versatechmicro.com/file/RDA1846_datasheet_v1.2e.pdf)