[Gta04-owner] Status GTA04 EA

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Sep 15 09:48:34 CEST 2011

Am 14.09.2011 um 23:15 schrieb Martin Christian:

> is it possible to get some devices from the next batch then? Or do I
> need to wait for Feb 2012? What is the target price for the "stable"
> release?

Well, producing the next batch needs some time but I think will be this year
since we have some of the most critical components already in stock.

Details (timing, price) will come in the announcement. Both depend
on the outcome of the planning phase that we will do in the next 2 or 3
weeks. We will then start pre-orders. So nobody has made a reservation
yet and everyone will have the same chance.