[Gta04-owner] gta04 specific irc channel?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Oct 26 14:31:45 CEST 2011

Am 26.10.2011 um 14:22 schrieb Butrus Damaskus:

> What's wrong with mailing-list archive? You can find everything there...

This list is archived:

	http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/

But the search functions aren't that well elaborated. And, a mailing list has
some tendency to fragment the topics. And, if someone does not want
to follow all topics, he/she may prefer the forum.

But this list will stay here. No plans to replace it.

I will follow both, this list and the forum. If there are interesting topics
a link can be cross-posted. And not to forget the original topic: there
appears to be an IRC channel (which I don't follow).

As said: let the useage patterns come up and we will see. Imho there
is no need to prescribe the right way to do something to the GTA04
users. It is all about freedom (of the user).