[Gta04-owner] barebox (uboot v2) on the gta04

Johannes Schauer j.schauer at email.de
Tue Oct 25 23:07:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:09:43PM +0200, David Lanzendörfer wrote:
> > You could go through the git commits and check which files have been changed.
> > Or if you want to see changes for a specific file there should also be a git command.
> git log <path-to-file>
>
> git show commit

what I was doing when I wrote "I grepped through your commits to uboot
but couldnt find any changes to how mmc was handled." in my first mail:

for commit in `git log --author=Schaller --pretty=format:%H`; do git show $commit; done | less

and then use the search function of less to search for anything mci or
mmc related.

cheers, josch