[Gta04-owner] Me too

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Thu Oct 20 00:32:16 CEST 2011

> I also think that Richard is wrong on this point.  However I'd like to
> add that I don't support or enjoy David's use of immoderate/offensive
> language.
Yes. Sry. I'm just quite pissed, not less by his RL reaction.
He didn't show any sign of cooperation to discuss this in detail,
he just abstracts it in a way of incompletness and incorrectness
and doesn't even listen to any of the deeper explanations.

On one hand he says he doesn't know about hardware ( which I fully believe >_<)
but on the other hand he thinks that he can just apply software measurements
to another - totally different - pair of shoes.

And different then Linus, I'm not affraid of using "bad words" when I like to...

>       Neil
-lev