[Gta04-owner] Complete GTA04 phones

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Oct 12 11:56:07 CEST 2011

Am 12.10.2011 um 11:44 schrieb Arnaud G:

> Good day,
>
> And thanks for your work.
>
> About the case, why to don't ask openmoko how / which company build it ?
> May be can you get the same cases from the same company ?
> (has someone already asked it ? )

Yes. The cases were designed approx. 2006 for FIC when Openmoko
was just a project of FIC. Later on, Openmoko became a spin-off.

As far as I know the tools (moulds) are still at FIC, but I discussed several
times with Sean but even he has not been able to help.

In the meantime (2 years later) I think they have collected dust or have
been scrapped.