[Gta04-owner] Complete GTA04 phones

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:38:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Jorge Costa
<jorge.costa.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> did you try to build a case out of a 3D printer using these files ?

Shapeways.com refused to print them because they contain too small
details and too thin walls. They can't even do the power button.
You would have to adapt them to get a printable case. Currently they
are optimized for injection moulding. This process can't be "emulated"
with a 3D printer (yet).

Regards,
  Christoph