[Gta04-owner] Status GTA04 EA

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Oct 8 11:06:35 CEST 2011

Am 08.10.2011 um 10:44 schrieb David Lanzendoerfer:

> Hi
>
>> To me, this seems absurd.  It's as if you were forced to carry around a
>> big iron ball and instead of carrying it in your hands, you attach a
>> chain to it and clamp it to your leg but then go around saying to people
>> 'I'm free you know!'
> Full Ack

Well, I would compare it to carrying around a very hot potato.

And you don't throw it away but put it into a large, isolated temperature
regulated backpack so that you don't burn your fingers... Nevertheless, you
carry it around - but it never cools down to be consumed.

So if someone comes up with a replacement firmware, I am sure this would
find big applause!

-- hns