[Gta04-owner] Waiting for GTA04A3...

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu May 5 18:01:36 CEST 2011

Hi all,
it just came to my mind that not only we are waiting for the PCBs.

Also the components we already have received, are queuing up.

So I asked them to assemble in a big box for a short group photo shooting.

Here are our friends waiting to be picked up and soldered to
the PCB:

	http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/images/DSC00814.jpg
	http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/images/DSC00815.jpg
	http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/images/DSC00816.jpg (Memory Chips)

I hope that we all can wait some more days if we know that
we are not the only ones who have to wait...

Nikolaus

PS: the SMD company is already preparing their machines and
we have a lot of background work to go through material lists
and different part number schemes etc.