[Gta04-owner] 3.2-rc6-gta04 - another week, another rc.

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 19 10:32:12 CET 2011

On Monday 19 December 2011 01:14:52 NeilBrown wrote:

> Hi,
>  git://neil.brown.name/gta04 merge
>
> is now based on 3.2-rc6.

Hi, this is great. I mean while i played with yours rc5.

- Wifi connects ok, sensitivity is quite nice too - i can use it even behind
wall, 7 meters far from my AP antenna, no lost packets.

- I think my problems with charging could have been caused by old battery
(original shipped with FR, it has ~360 cycles so it might be dying now). I am
now using newer one and it's charging and working good.

- it would be nice to enable more bluetooth options like l2cap, sco, rfcomm.
In current config BT is quite useless.

> Merry Christmas and/or Seasons Greetings and/or Happy New Year
> (though I'll probably have another release before the (western) New Year)

Same wishes to you and GTA04 team, you are doing amazing job.

Regards

Radek