[Gta04-owner] WebOS for GTA04?

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Sat Dec 17 06:10:17 CET 2011

> After HP announced to open source WebOS I wonder
> what we need to get it onto a GTA04 device?
The code and work, basically.

> And is there already a clear picture how completely
> the source will be opened? Under which licence?
> And which limitations? Which timeframe?
Hmm...

> Questions over questions... Let's discuss answers...
My answer: http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Devices

It's much better, FOSS, and even greater: It's a continuation
of an already existing eco-system,
By using Akonadi as well as including FSO2 into KNetworkManger
over FSO2-Qt4-bindings we can effectively create something new
easy and whithout much effort.

> Nikolaus
-lev