[Gta04-owner] more info on production + pricing details?

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Thu Dec 15 18:59:44 CET 2011

> elf Pavlik wrote:
>
> having full information about needed resources, parts, tasks etc. in a
> process of producing something

> http://theunitedpersons.org/blog/tangible-bit-is-a-project-intending-to
> (dormant at this moment =(

Assuming HNS gave you the specific information about resources, parts,
etc., what would you do with it?  The tangiblebit.com domain has been
stolen by domain trolls.  Where is this information going to reside to be
of use to the human community?

Might I suggest creating a repository and allowing Golden Delicious to
contribute to it?  It seems to me that an email saying "the website at
this URL collects information on production processes and I think it would
be really useful if Golden Delicious contributed information on the
production of the GTA04; I would be happy to act as a go-between and fill
in forms if someone provided me with information" is much more likely to
engender a widely useful response than an email saying "can you give me
information on order parts, suppliers, price calculations, etc?"

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }