[Gta04-owner] GTA04A4 PCBs for "From Stock" units have arrived

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Wed Dec 7 09:27:19 CET 2011

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:16:08 +0100 Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann
<mok at mnet-online.de> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> On Wed, 07 Dec 2011, Stefan Wildemann wrote:
>
> > For me, for example there is one "key feature" missing to be proven
> > functional: Suspend and wake from phone call. At least I never read
> > about status of this. This would convince me to even buy one from stock.
> > I hate waiting.
>
> IMHO this is not a key feature at all on OMAP platforms. Zeroclock is
> the thing we want :-) That's why I did not even try or play with
> suspend/resume.

Well what we *really* want is full functionality and long standby time.
How that is achieved is up to whoever tries to do it.

But could you say a few more words about "zeroclock".  I haven't come across
it before and google didn't provide any obviously-useful hints.

Thanks,
NeilBrown