[Gta04-owner] Wifi sensitivity

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Dec 2 13:08:11 CET 2011

On Friday 02 December 2011 12:55:47 Christoph Mair wrote:

> Does the WiFi chip get very hot so that you can't touch it anymore?

I have the phone i GTA04 so i have no idea how hot is the chip, but the case
is very hot. When i had wifi turned on for like 5 minutes the phone switched off
- it could have been drained battery or maybe some temperature sensor which
switched it off...

Anyways it wifi does not look very healthy now, i dont dare to turn it on for
longer time now. I also plan to check bluetooth sensitivity now...

Regards

Radek