[Gta04-owner] ANN: GTA04A2 engineering sample is now running Linux / will be shown at LinuxTag

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Thu Apr 21 00:38:02 CEST 2011

>Great!
>i Love this video. the rest of the journey.. peanuts :)
Would be cool if it would be this way.
Each correction takes a lot of time to modify the recent routing.
One single changed route can hit many others...

>What are the next steps, now you have a working sample of hardware?
>does this mean you can test the remaining components even before A3?
This matter was already discussed and no.
Not all of them because of some elementary design errors in the recent board
some tests are not yet possible to do with this board.
And we don't wanna risk our already working prototype for now.
We will have until A3 arrives in order to rest the additional peripherial devices...

>One more time: congratulations
>Peter
from my side too.
it's great that we finally have a somehow booting prototype!
It only can get better now ;-D

-lev