[Gta04-owner] Status PCBs / Kernel development

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Apr 1 09:34:55 CEST 2011

Am 31.03.2011 um 22:00 schrieb Mike Frysinger:

>   i imagine though a dedicated e-mail list would be desirable for posting
> patches and reviewing things ?  rather than adding that to this list ?

Another though about this.

At them moment we are a small GTA04 community and the owners
will be the first who can really work, develop and test the kernel.

So I don't expect many other topics on this list at the beginning.

Therefore I think we should stay with this single list until we get many other
topics.