[Fso] FSO EOL?

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Tue Sep 19 21:12:54 CEST 2017

Hi
> It's a pity how FSO middleware seems to vanish in oblivion. Particularly
> since it's the _only_ decent middleware for embedded/phone I know of. maemo
> has some unstructured organically grown mess instead and that's the only
> other approach I think comes near. Ofono is for modem control only afaik.
Me too. Same here.
We're however working on building our own semiconductor manufacturing line in
Hong Kong in the old Motorola factory building here and we're running an ICO
very soon (two months). Here is the work in progress ICO page for getting the
25 million USD needed to buy all the machines: https://foshardware.github.io
One of the products will be a 100% free broadband chip and also RISC-V SoCs.
So don't give up hope quiet yet.
We're working on making FSO get a new platform to run on!

Cheers
-lev