[Fso] FYI: Docs++

Frederik Sdun frederik.sdun at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:15:19 CET 2015

Hi,

I have to agree upon joerg's objections. He's one of the guys playing with
our software and helping to configure it for certain use cases and want to
document their experiments.
This helps the developers to get an idea of the next feature they want to
implement.

Imho editing wikis should be possible with a small learning curve.

Regards,
Fred