[Fso] FYI: Docs++

Dr. Michael Lauer mickey at vanille.de
Wed Mar 25 17:20:38 CET 2015

Hi folks,

in order to revitalize our documentation,  I temporarily brought the old
wiki.freesmartphone.org <http://wiki.freesmartphone.org/> up (it’s now alive for some weeks at http://ec2-52-28-6-71.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com/index.php/Main_Page <http://ec2-52-28-6-71.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com/index.php/Main_Page>).

I started to dive through all what we have there and write a bit of new stuff
in order to get people interested. See what’s on there already at http://www.freesmartphone.org <http://www.freesmartphone.org/> –
everything is in github and can be edited as you see fit.

(I’m not planning to bring back a wiki, I think the github pull model works
ok and secures us from the insane amount of spam we had to fight with
back then).

Note that the focus of www.freesmartphone.org is to communicate the big picture,
it’s not dedicated to be a substitute for the individual
(sub)project documentation (which are planned to appear at readthedocs.org <http://readthedocs.org/>).

Cheers,

:M: