[Fso] [fso/specs] missing branches?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Thu Mar 12 05:13:35 CET 2015

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 20:08 +0100, Dr. Michael Lauer wrote:

> thanks for your notice. For some reason all the branches have been missing
> in the uploaded repositories. I have synced them again for the repositories
> If you’re missing anything else, please holler.

The libfreesmartphone-glib repository seems to be missing entirely. This
was an alternative implementation of libfso-glib that was used only by
mokosuite2 as far as I can tell.

> @morphis: I know you’re not using all that anymore, but could you give me
> an outline of the branches that are not merged in master, i.e. what they do
> and whether I should work on merging them or not?

One way to figure that out is git-big-picture combined with gitk --all:

https://github.com/esc/git-big-picture

These appear to be unmerged:

morphis/sms-rework
morphis/device-status

These can be dropped:

morphis/pending

These can probably be replaced by a tag?

0.11

--
bye,
pabs