[Tinkerphones] Article about Crowdfunding and Open Hardware

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sun Jan 30 17:12:20 CET 2022

I only recently read this article which seems to have flown under the radar
when it was published:

https://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2020/231/Risky-Business

I was going to mention it in two of the places where the projects mentioned
are discussed but it might have been interpreted as provocation. I hadn't
heard of Keyboardio before, but my taste in keyboards isn't that expensive.

It's certainly a difficult discussion to have about transparency and
openness, so I though that the analysis was interesting.

David