[Tinkerphones] FYI - I may have to shut down or restrict the goldelico projects/issue tracker

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Feb 13 12:28:05 CET 2019

since some robot has found it and learned how to spam responses to the issue (bug tracker) records.

Unfortunately we use a very old version of Indefero (non-existent any more) and there is no maintainance
option for moderating such records. Or preventing rogue users from writing Issues.

So I may have to shut down or restrict this service for a while until I can fix the code and add some more
robot-protection.

Or does anyone know a comparable system which allows to import all data from Indefero?