[Tinkerphones] GTA02 Give-away

Robert 'Bobby' Zenz Robert.Zenz at bonsaimind.org
Mon May 7 22:55:38 CEST 2018

I still have my GTA02 laying around which I've been using for years
until two years ago. As it will be just gathering dust in my closet,
I'm ready to part with it. I'm certain somebody else can and will make
better use of it.

It is a GTA02 with the microphone fix applied (as far as I can
remember). It still works and currently has some version of QtMoko on
it. The battery seems to be still good, at least it was loading when I
tried it. You get the GTA02 with the charger.

Is somebody interested?