[Tinkerphones] [FOSDEM] - FOSDEM2019, mini-OHSW/airbnb as a group?

WB wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 21:10:04 CET 2018

Hi  all,

Sorry for bringing this up so late (and for being so quiet anyway), but last year we spoke about renting a house or similar as a group, akin to OHSW but then as a sideshow to fosdem.

By now I fear most of you will have had a look for a hotel room, but I bring it up anyway.

Via airbnb I found a house [0] just on the other side of the park opposite the university. It houses 8, spread over 5 beds, at some 450 euro for two nights including breakfast. They also do transfers to the airport and the trainstation for an undisclosed sum. I'll come by car myself, so I can also help out.

There are more options of course, but this one caught my eye.

Anyone interested?

Best regards,

Boudewijn

[0] https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31067416?s=51

PS: I am in the process of migrating away from yahoo, botched my mailclient, and am now bound to their webclient for accessing the mailinglists... It behaves somewhat unfamiliar, if my mail contains something abnormal I blame the webcilent :-)