[Tinkerphones] [Gta04-owner] QtMoko2 again...

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:21:29 CEST 2017

Hi everybody,

I had a look at the original plan of building individual pieces against
a recebt system-wide Qt. So far I believe I've identified these components:
- src/server: actual qtopia application
- src/libraries/qtopia: Collection of libraries that make up the bulk of
qtopia
- src/server/phone/dialer: dialer application .....
However there is something weird going on in how those pieces use header
files:
qtopiabase/qtopianamespace.h: #include <QApplication>
declared in
qtopia/qtopiaapplication.h: class QTOPIA_EXPORT QtopiaApplication :
public QApplication

Apparently some 2-step approach is expected here:
1. process header files to generate a c++-style header for every class,
called <class>, e.g. QApplication. I guess QTOPIA_EXPORT is the keyword
here.
2. compile source files with generated headers in include path

But I have no clue how to accomplish that from a simple qmake file.
Any ideas?

br
Josua Mayer