[Tinkerphones] New tinkerphone gadgets in Goldelico shop?

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Nov 3 09:21:37 CET 2017

Hi,

> Am 02.11.2017 um 19:39 schrieb Matthias Weiß <info at codeandcreate.de>:
>
> Hey,
>
> i would like to have a rootfs for the gta02 with quantumstep :)

Well, you could try:

http://download.goldelico.com/letux-debian-rootfs/20170725-jessie-8.9-quantumstep.tbz

It is just a debian armhf image that should work on any ARM system.

But I do not know if there is a recent GTA02 kernel that supports it well
(there are always subtle API differences, especially in older kernels) and
if the GTA02 has enough memory.

And more generally, this is in the area of software we offer for free and
not new hardware / gadgets / services we could put in a shop.

Any wishes for gadgets, accessories, tools, breakout boards, pocket bones,
Pyra-phone, OMAP5 CPU board, i.MX6 board, Qi charger for GTA01/02/04, ...?

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus