[Community] PayPal issue update

Ryan de Laplante (Personal) ryan at ryandelaplante.ca
Mon Mar 21 14:57:34 CET 2016

I noticed the "uBlog" section of neo900.org says:

> Finally our PayPal trouble timed out, so we can focus again on making proto_v2. http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1496288
> Joerg, 2016-01-26 12:48:52

Can someone please confirm that the funds have been fully released and
paid out?   If that's the case then maybe the first news item shown on
neo900.org can be updated so that it doesn't start with "PayPal trouble
delays project".   Maybe a new news item can be written with an updated
schedule and timeline. I've been holding off buying my next phone for a
while and am wondering if it will be another 1 - 2 years before the
Neo900 is shipped.

Thanks,
Ryan