[Community] New cell phone design wanted?

geoff geoff at gxwtech.com
Mon Jan 4 17:00:08 CET 2016

This.  I want more control over the phone.  I want to know when the cell
modem, microphone and camera are shut down.  If I don't have the
documentation (including pcb layout and source code), I can't make
certain that it is under my control.

Other than that, I want Linux in a small form factor with a touchscreen,
wifi and cell modem.