[Community] New cell phone design wanted?

J.V. King mensawasp at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 02:45:24 CET 2016

Just have one (probably dumb) question.  Would it be any easier to run multiple Operating Systems on an Intel Processor, as opposed to an ARM Processor ?  I only ask because of the advent of Intel-based Smartphones since about 2012 now:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/smartphones/smartphones.html