[Community] Make Munich 16./17. Januar 2016

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Oct 29 09:21:13 CET 2015

Hi,

Am 26.10.2015 um 23:16 schrieb wonderphone at posteo.de:

> Hi Nikolaus,
>
>>> Hi all,
>>> Do you think it makes sense to inform makers on the Munich maker fair about
>>> GTA04 phones?
>
>> yes sure! Please go ahead.
>
> Would you be able to provide material for the stall: a (functioning) gta04 device to show, a sign for the table, leaflets?

I think we will have the GTA04A5 boards produced by January so there will be a device.

Then, I think I have a pile of not extremely new leaflets, but they are good enough.

And we have an OpenPhoenux poster. Here is how we did present things at FOSDEM in 2013:

http://blog.slyon.de/2013/02/08/fosdem-2013-impressions/