[Community] [Gta04-owner] About cost and business models for community hardware

geoff geoff at gxwtech.com
Tue Oct 27 02:51:12 CET 2015

Hi all,

   I would like to second this opinion.  I'm biased because I've been a
Linux user and kernel hacker since 1995, so I am able to bootstrap bare
boards, cross-compile, etc.  I would love to have the hardware to work
with, though I can't promise I'd be able to contribute much with all of
my other projects.  I am sick of proprietary mobile hardware and software.

Cheers!
--Geoff

On 10/26/2015 05:09 PM, wonderphone at posteo.de wrote:
> Hi all,
> I pick up this thread because it interests me most :)
> What spoils the development of the community most - I believe - the lack
> of hardware as mentioned earlier in this thread. Humans are totally
> symbol and token oriented and without hardware in our hands it is hard
> to cling to the ideas of Openphoenux.
<snip>