[Community] Make Munich 16./17. Januar 2016

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Oct 18 19:45:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

Am 18.10.2015 um 18:56 schrieb wonderphone at posteo.de:

> Hi all,
>
> Do you think it makes sense to inform makers on the Munich maker fair about
>
> GTA04 phones?

yes sure! Please go ahead.

> There will be not only hardcore hackers but a lot of people who need this information and are open for it.

Lukas and me did visit last year and it was really impressive. From people making aluminium hats to
protect agains eavesdropping of a turned off mobile phone without battery up to a guy who developed
his hand-operated injection moulding machine. And a lot of toys and kits for students to learn something
about electronics.

The talks were also interesting, but more a self-presentation by the component distributors who support
"makers", e.g. Conrad, Bürklin and others.