[Community] Let's talk about Open Source Hardware

Ivo Santos ivo.santos at swie.io
Thu Dec 17 14:59:11 CET 2015

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

I know you are probably very busy but I am looking for some makers to talk with.

Very briefly me: I'm Ivo and I am part of the Swie.io team. We are a Swiss Startup working very hard to bring the quality and the prices per unit of large scale manufacturing to the needs of the open source hardware community. We are soon launching a platform dedicated to the maker community and we want like to talk to a few of them to understand their needs. If you took part of at least one open source hardware project in the past, please, shoot me an email.

As a thank you gesture to every people we chat with, we will give 25$ to be used in our upcoming platform (mid-January 2016) where the money can be used to order customized boards.

Best regards,
Ivo

Ivo Santos   Business Developer Analyst

[cid:image006.png at 01D138DB.82A3A110]

Email: ivo.santos at swie.io<mailto:ivo.santos at swie.io>
Skype: ivoluissantos
Mobile: +41 76 799 05 99
Website: http://www.swie.io<http://www.swie.io/>
Address: Rue Pepinet 3 1003 Lausanne Switzerland
[https://newoldstamp.com/editor/images/f.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/swieio> [https://newoldstamp.com/editor/images/tw.jpg] <https://twitter.com/swieio>  [https://newoldstamp.com/editor/images/in.jpg] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/swie>