[Community] We got a cool web site. How improve?

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Fri May 9 16:46:06 CEST 2014

> Am 04.05.2014 um 20:13 schrieb wonderphone at posteo.de:
>> - The mailing list should be combined with a web forum, that displays every post in both systems alike, i. e. a post to the forum will be send as an email to the list automatically.
>
> This appears to become an inherent feature of Mailman 3 called "Postorius" [1]. A demo installation is running for Fedora [2] so that we can see how it will look like.
> The good thing is that it is not a new web forum but also presents the whole history/archive.
>
> So as soon as it becomes stable enough for daily operation (and available as a package for the distro used by the server), we can simply upgrade.

Great! I've already had a look at it and I'm very much looking forward
to see this deployed to the OpenPhoenux mailinglists (once it's
stable, of course). I think it will help a lot of people to get easy
access to our community, while changing nothing for us, as we can just
use the plain old mailinglist.

BR,
  Lukas