[Community] We got a cool community. What do?

t.munker at gmx.net t.munker at gmx.net
Mon May 5 11:01:03 CEST 2014

Hi all,
just wanted to say, that shr is not dead, just slowly progressing. The
SHR-Project lacks same passionate developers who really got time.
I am (as advanced user/testing user) running current shr version for
daily usage (but would not recommend it for that, i have to do some
workarounds and have some outtakes from time to time, so its just for
the passionate people)
Current activity is to build some farewell-release for the gta02 that
simply works stable, so development would focus on gta04 afterwards.

FSO seems to get bugfixes from time to time, too.

greets,
Thamos