[Community] Repair MicroUSB socket

David Ayers ayers at fsfe.org
Sun Mar 30 15:40:47 CEST 2014

Hello,

my MicroUSB socket just broke off of the circuit board of my N900.  I
assume that when the Neo900 innards arrive, it will contain a correctly
positioned socket, at which time the issue should be moot.

But in the meantime it would be great if could still use the phone.
Would it seam feasible to have such a socket repaired/replaced?

Is there anyone/ any small business on this list who would offer this
repair?  Preferably in Austria [Vienna] but Germany [esp. Berlin] would
be fine also.

Thank you very much!
David Ayers

--