[Community] Supply chain information

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Tue Mar 25 22:55:38 CET 2014

Sorry for sending early.

The etherpad has served for taking some notes, but can also be used to
document the progress of the fairness research.

The second one is:

an online spreadsheet: https://ethercalc.org/rygaau6jjc

It already contains the Bill of Materials of the GTA04A4. We thought it
would make sense to add a column with common-name descriptions. Some
examples have already been added to that column.

The next important column would be one where the uniqueness of the
parts is covered, from 0 (completely standard) to 1 (completely unique).

Every time after doing major enhancements to the BOM I suggest you save
a backup to your local hard disk to be able to recover the work status
until then.

I believe the web resources used fit well with the project as they do
not belong to the big data collectors. The main page of the SocialCalc
spreadsheet ethercalc.org contains Google APIs  but the page with the
BOM doesn't, afaik.

Please let us know your thoughts and remarks.

Best regards,
Oliver