[Community] New Slogan

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Fri Mar 21 22:15:16 CET 2014

Hi,

Please find some motivational pictures attached with my current
favorite slogans.

For promotional activities it would make sense to use a photo of the
Neo900 because this is easier to understand for people who do not know
the OpenPhoenux community so well.

Do we have a photo of the Neo900 that we can use under a suitable
license?

Best regards,
Oliver

PS: The attached .svg file can be used to create new ideas. Feel free!

>>> The logo files are here:
>>> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/Logo/
>>> So you just need to combine something.
>>> Yes, I think this is a good idea!