[Community] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 with Wifi

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:24:42 CET 2014

Hi Lukas,

The error message wasn't useful at all:"Unfortunately, Browser has stopped."
And I am connect to a WPA2-Secured network: WPA2-PSK, hostapd, udhcpd
Also, F-Droid wasn't working as good as I thought, after a downlaod of a
package it says that there was a problem parsing the package, on every
package I tried.

Regards
josua Mayer