[Community] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 with Wifi

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:56:17 CET 2014

Hello everybody,

Thanks to Lukas and goldelico for making this image available. Seeing
the list of wireless networks was quite enjoyable for me.
Ofcourse I immediately tried to start the browser to "surf the web", and
it crashes right at startup.
But F-Droid is working and proves that the internet is indeed accessible
now.
Good work everyone!