[Community] Status GTA04A5

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 23:12:18 CET 2014

Hi Ryan,

Neo900 and GTA04 are related, but different products. Don't worry ;-)

I can't answer your question on the modem (I think you'll be able to use wifi,
bluetooth and FM since they are not integrated in the modem. Something else:
the GTA04 has two GPS devices, one integrated in the modem (not wired) and a
separate chip (that is connected to an antenna), and I also do not know how
that is done on the Neo900-board)

Best regards,

Boudewijn