[Community] [Gta04-owner] Phone based on raspberry pi?

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Thu Jul 31 21:55:29 CEST 2014

Hi David,

At first I thought no one answered to your post about design but see
what you have got! If you want flexibility that cannot be made real in
small quantities, why not assemble a custom phone out of standard
components. It will be cool but probably not small - let's see what
Radek will achieve.

Cheers all,

Oliver