[Community] Wifi, Modem and GPS

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Mon Jul 21 22:13:43 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Thanks, Christ, for the less reassuring news.

@all: Does the design of the Neo900 mean that one cannot use GPS
without the modem turned on? I believe it was Ryan who did not want to
switch on the modem and only wanted to use only Wifi instead. The more I
learn about GSM I am beginning to find that sensible rather than a bit
too safe.

What do you think?

BR
Oliver