[Community] The first "Smartphone"...

Ryan de Laplante ryan at ryandelaplante.com
Sun Jan 26 23:04:09 CET 2014

On Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:05:01 PM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> > There are two IBM Simons for sale on eBay right now...
>
> I have looked... are those prices real? It appears as if a GTA04 or Neo900
> is a bargain...
>
> BR,
> Nikolaus

I may have paid half that price a couple of years ago for mine... collecting
first edition historical milestones in computer history in mint working
condition with original boxes and manuals is an expensive hobby.  However the
items are only worth what the highest bidder will pay, so prices fluctuate.

Ryan