[Community] GTA04A5 / Letux 2804

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Jan 16 11:13:04 CET 2014

Hi,

Am 16.01.2014 um 10:56 schrieb Hardcopy:

> Hi Nikolaus,
>
> correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't backing of setup costs one of the
> typical examples for crowdfounding? Why not start an Indigego campaign
> or sth. to fund (at least) these costs?

Maybe you did not recognize that this *is* a crowdfunding campaign...
It is just not running on one of the big platforms (like you can write good software without publishing on github).

The reason is that each campaign needs an interested crowd.

And a crowd that may be interested in upgrading a GTA02 device is here (and not somewhere hidden between many other projects on indiegogo etc.).

We also have to consider that just funding the one-time cost doesn't help anything, if nobody needs devices. Rather, it is a waste of money from
those who funded the one-time cost initially for nobody to use it.

So it is much more effective to ask here...